data/Software/EN101C - Software for the GDS101
|GDS Software upgrade instructions v5.05.09..pdf|
|GDS101 v 5 06 03.EXE||Software uddate with changes for IEC62288:2014 and MSC302 (ALF alarm). See release file for details. 5.06.03: The instance number is added to ALC message, if the alert is not in inactive state|
|gds101 v 5 06 01 Changes.docx||Change notes for version GDS101 5.06.01|
|GDS101 5 05 13.EXE|
|gds101 v 5 5 19.EXE||GDS101, sw version 5.5.19. Release notes.
1. Deep and shallow alarms are separated. They have individual ID, NMEA sentence text field and timing of the change event.
2. Additional screen (number 11) has been added. It contains all alarm related functions.
3. Shallow alarm can be disabled by setting its value to 0. In this case the shallow alarm ALR message will not be sent on the NMEA output. Factory default is 0.
4. Deep alarm can be disabled by setting its value to max range (1600m). In this case the deep alarm ALR message will not be sent on the NMEA output. Factory default is max range.
5. CAT A / CAT B function added in “Screen 11”.The default alarm processing type is CAT A were “Shallow alarm” will only be silenced by external acknowledge. Acknowledged only local.
6. In CAT A Alarm relay is only “Power failure” alarm
|Gds101 5 05 12 release.101|
|5 05 16 GDS101(6).EXE||GDS 101 Software, with clearer indication of the depth being displayed on screen (DBT,DBS,DBK) and corrected NMEA alarm protocol, Remote NMEA key press and bug fix of remote keyboard (Build 7 under test)|
|5 06 01 gds101 .EXE||Software uddate with changes for IEC62288:2014 and MSC302 (ALF alarm). See release file for details|
|5.05.17 GDS101(7).101||SW-G010-505.17(6) GDS 101 Software,
Software version 5.05.17, March 2014
1. German text and abbreviations according to the list.
2. Semaphores – to avoid fonts conflicts (Report from Eva)
3. RS232 TX driver – missing byte problem fix.
4. The global ParamValueStr size increase to 120 byte – to avoid overflow
5. NMEA string text output change – for proper output of the messages with wrong checksum
6. Change of the Epson printer name 300->350 (Report from Eva)
7. Change of the position of the texts in the lower text line – to avoid overlap (Report from Eva)
8. Change of the font in the digital indicator – removed stripes.
Software version 5.05.17, April 2014 (release 6)
Fix of com 2 failure when rebooted with heavy input load
Software version 5.05.17, June 2014 (release 7)
number of characters accepted on NMEA input extended to 82 (from 79) to meet standard|
|GDS101v5 5 14.101|